cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile

Discussions

iPhone, iPod, and iPad - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about iOS into this quick and easy topic.   How to get NOW TV on iOS Follow these steps to get NOW Tv on iOS.   Error Messages on iOS A list of error messages and what to do if you receive them.  ...

Want to get pre-release builds first? - Join our Beta group!

Do you want to get the early release builds of the NOW TV iOS Application, before anyone else? Then join our Beta group, just follow these simple setups:   Send an email containing your NOW TV Login ID & iTunes email ID to NowTViOSFeedback@sky.uk, wi...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Andriod App wont sign in

Hello, I have just signed up for Now TV, I have tried installing the app on both my lenovo tablet and my HTC phone. On both it gets are far as the log in screen and it just sits loading and never logs in. It doesnt bring up any error messages it just...

Now tv won't work on my phone anymore??

I had two now tv accounts. Cancelled one of them and I think in the process I may have cancelled a device that I use to watch now tv? Is there anyway I can get it back on??

Android - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about Android into this quick and easy topic.   NOW TV says your Android device has been rooted or modified Tips on getting NOW TV to work on your device if you're sure it's not been rooted.    Co...

iPhone, iPod, and iPad - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about iOS into this quick and easy topic.   How to get NOW TV on iOS Follow these steps to get NOW Tv on iOS.   Error Messages on iOS A list of error messages and what to do if you receive them.  ...