cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

adding device

I deleted NOWTV from one device to add a new device. Now one of my original device connection is not working saying I have already used up my monthly allowance for adding a new device to my account.

I still only have four device connections and the new connevtion is working but the one I never touched is not.

Not sure what I have done wrong.  Can you help?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't worry @Anonymous User, NOW TV Team is here to save the day!

Can you try again and let me know how is went?

Birgit 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have four registered devices and now my tablet keeps telling me that I have already registered the maximum devices. It was working fine yesterday.  Not sure what's going on but can you help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that! Can you please again as this should now be resolved and have you back up and running in no time Smiley Wink

Any problems, give me a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted ... thanks Michael.  I see now how it works. Looking to binge on My Kitchen Rules Australia for the weekend. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having a problem getting my android phone to be accepted, saying ive used up my allowance when i had 4 devices registered and it was one of them, i only have one on now and it still wont work

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

I have sent you an email in regards to your query.

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I deleted a device in March so that I could add my new iPad and it said I had to wait till April well tried again tonight and it's telling me I have to wait till may now? Can someone sort this please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User try now. It looks like a system confusion with one still in GMT and the other in BST causing issues between midnight and 1am.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Heplo ihello i need help i got now tv on one box and want to connect it to another box but saying used max adds this month can i get help please