cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will there be a native for Sony Android TV?

Hello,

I'm using the casting function to my Sony Android TV. Will there be a fully fledged app for it?

Thanks.
Ashley

135 REPLIES 135
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too

We want it NOW !!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AnAndroid TV is awsome with the only exception of the missing Now TV app. Got rid of the Roku box and watching Now TV in the PS3 but when that dies its bye bye Now TV so please consider an app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would love a native app as currently i have to have my chromcast plugged in just for NowTV which is annoying and means that i'm watching it less and less. Surely the devs can make an app easily enough if they already have an android one. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree. It's crazy that Sony Android TVs have all other apps except now tv.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...and another requesting Now TV app to be made available for Sony Android TVs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Make it happen already this thread is 2years in the making....if I cant use this ill cancel my subscription.

Just bought new sony bravia moved from LG and expected now tv app compatibility with ANDROID TV.. How long is the exclusivity contract with LG.. And when does it end
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All

We're always looking for ways to improve our service and adding more devices to our platform is something that is always being worked on. Over the coming months more Smart TVs will be added. Information will be updated on our help centre when the Make and Models of the TVs are updated.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting this.  Are you able to confirm that you are 'possibly' developing an app for the Sony Android TV range?

Any chance of this before IPL 2017 Cricket ?  😄

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What I'd really appreciate for Android TV would be the ability for it to work in the Live Channels app so it can be integrated into the TV more. It's available with other IPTV solutions and makes having the service a more seamless experience with Freeview, similar to how it's working at the moment on the Now TV Smart Box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sony TVs are getting the new android tv version over the next few weeks. Maybe this coincides with what @Anonymous User said in his post