Not applicable

Voucher

I have just paid for mobile sports 5.99 but not been sent a code

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you bought a mobile sports pass from the nowtv website it should be already activated.

Do you see the mobile sports pass on your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here ?

If so make sure your smartphone is signed in on the NowTV App with your correct nowtv account details and try watching one of the 4 live Sky Sports Channels such has Sky Sports Premier League for example.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank j but the actual.channel I want is saying I have to purchase the full month sports pass. 33 quid one

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you see the mobile sports pass activated under your account on here by going to Passes or Vouchers ?

Or is it saying buy a mobile sports pass ?

Then when you purchased the mobile sports pass did you receive an email confirmation and if so are you logged into your phone with that email address, bearing in mind you can only watch 4  live Sky Sports Channels on the mobile pass version ( and not the 10 number Sky Sports channels on a full sports pass) on one smartphone per a time.

More info here and what Sky Sports Channels you can watch on a mobile sports pass.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass