cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CatH
Advocate

Re: Updated app on iPad not working

Urgh, I thought it was just me. This is very bad news. The app 'says' it's compatible with iPad OS 9 or above. PLEASE can the technicians return it to that! :s 

Highlighted
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@TVBenny 

There’s no phone number.

This page:-

https://www.nowtv.com/terms

references:-

NOW TV Company details
NOW TV is a trading name of Sky UK Limited (Registration No. 2906991) of Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, United Kingdom, TW7 5QD. Our UK VAT number is 440 6274 67. General email: customerservices (at) nowtv.com. References in these Terms of Use and the NOW TV website to "us/we/our/NOW TV" means Sky UK Limited (Registration No. 2906991).

There’s an email address there, where  I have had to slightly obfuscate the @ to prevent the Community software doing a Gobbler-job on it, but you should be able to figure it out. 

Don’t know what sort of reception you will get if you write to it, though.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
TVBenny
Mentor

@Honesty-bee 

Hi,

Do you have a reference number for your Live Chat/complaint?

I am in email communication and want to bring all of these issues to their attention.

Many thanks.

Honesty-bee
Mentor

@TVBenny 

The email ref is 06059526

TVBenny
Mentor

@Honesty-bee 

Many thanks. Lets hope this is fixed soon

AJ

I have the same issue, can't contact NOWTV - no one seems to ever answer livechat. Unless someone from NOWTV addresses this will cancel subscription.

TVBenny
Mentor

There is no telephone support and I have also found Live Chat to be useless.

I tried to send a previous message but the email address was removed. Here it is again, I'm sure you can work it out.

help at nowtv dot com

Ref: 06061435

Ref:06059526

The about references are mine and @honeybee use these in your message. I have been informed that I will be contacted within 48 hours

Strength in numbers.

DP
Advocate

Have cinema pass when opening on I pad, comes up sport. Going to menu to change to movies just closes down site. Have been trying to contact passed two days.

RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@DP 

Can you update your iPad to iPadOS 13?

I’m told that fixes it.

Cant vouch for it, but I am on 13, and it works fine on this 2016 iPad Pro.

(And before anybody starts, yes I know people have iPads that have been ‘functionally stabilised’ on OSes from 9 to 12, and it ought to work for iOS 9 onwards, and a proper fix must involve that.

But if you are one of the lucky ones who can go to 13, this may be a QAD workaround).

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Shh1
Observer

I to are having the same issue , reload app twice sign out and back in twice... When I open the category it tries to load then crashes and closes . Very frustrating as was working super fine 20/11/19