cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Updated app on iPad not working

My app updated last night, now it won't play, won't let me select any menu and just closes. Tried live chat help this morning, a waste of an hour being asked the same questions. Does anyone know what might be wrong. And before anyone asked, I've uninstalled and reloaded, shut down the iPad, iOS is updated. Tech support appear to have no clue....so annoying. 

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly same problem, and I've done all that you have.  Anyone out here got a solution.  Will probably have to cancel membership if no fix is forth coming.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating. 

I hope someone has has a solution soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue!! Soooo frustrating! Somebody help me! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. Reset iPad, deleted app, done all of this many times. No luck. Gonna have to delete subscription if I can't find a fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting exactly the same issue 

the app opens up, shows the sports options (which I don't have a pass for) and when I click on the entertainment or movie tab, it tries to show a list of available shows then closes 

got  the latest iOS for my iPad and also after this problem started I updated to the latest app (i keep the app updated regularly) 

still crashing so so think it's something at nows end.

strangely everything works fine if I use my android phone but the iPad app fails. 

Tried all advice so far but sweet f Adams happens 

help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m also having the same problem. At first I thought it was a problem with my iPad, until I read all these. It’s driving me flipping nuts! I’m cancelling my subscription in the next few days if this isn’t resolved. No point paying if I can’t use the damn thing! 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Well, folks, I just checked my iPad, and the NowTV app is working perfectly.  The app version is 10.9.0, and my iPad is running iPadOS 13.2. Do your versions match?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching on an iPad Pro too with fully updated software, working fine too SS PL GER-NIR.