cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv

My now tv app won't let me cast it to my box from my iPhone? The icon has disappeared can somebody give me some help?
Email address is [email removed]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have lost my now tv remote and I got a new wifi box fitted today so I am unable to change the wifi on the box to the wifi on my iPhone device can you help with this?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Do you mean Air Play or Chromecasting ?

If it is by Air Play then only the Sports Passes are supported (have a read of this guide article).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/airplay-mirroring-apple-ios

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I mean that the nowtv icon on the app
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Forgot to ask what type of box are you using connected to your TV when attempting to cast from your iPhone ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Working fine for me, might be worth double checking both devices are connected to the same wifi network, and try rebooting your NOW TV box and force-quitting (double click on home button and swipe app up) the app on your iPhone - the icon will only appear when it sees a box on the network. 

There was also a recent update to the NOW TV app so if you still have trouble chck for updates, the latest version is 8.0

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have lost my now tv remote and I got a new wifi box fitted today so I am unable to change the wifi on the box to the wifi on my iPhone device can you help with this?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ah right, ye that's a bit of a problem! If you can't borrow a remote from someone who has a Roku or NOW TV box then you'll need to find a way of making the box think it is still connected to the old wifi. Do you still have your old router? If so plug it in to the mains only  (it won't connect to the Internet but it will broadcast the old wifi network) and hopefully your box should connect to this wifi network. Then connect your phone to the old wifi as well and see if you can now connect to your box to control it. If you can you should be able to go to Settings and tell the box to connect to the new wifi network, and finally do the same with your phone. All being well you can now disconnect the old router and both phone and box will be on your new network.