cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The app for now tv on my ipad/iphone

I keep trying to watch something and it says I can't watch it because I have not got the lastest update but there is no update on my Apple Store and I don't know why?!

Can someone help please as I am new to now tv !
14 REPLIES 14
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

What version is the app you currently have on your iPad? Open up the app and go to the My Account page, you'll find the version number near the bottom under 'About'.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the 6.4 version!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

6.4 is the latest update. Can you try deleting the app from your iPad and then going to the App Store, searching for it and installing it again. See if that solves the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you but I have tired that already
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It could be that your iPad/iPhone software version is not up to date. Try opening up Settings and going to General> Software Update to see if there is an update available there.

If that still doesn't help, post back with the model number of your phone/pad and which software version they are on (you'll find the version number mentioned on that software update screen).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much I never thought of that, i will have a look x
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Any news? 🙂 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same problem. I am running IOS 10 public beta 6 and have deleted and re downloaded the app.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I don't think the NowTV app currently supports the IOS Beta version.

Have a read of this linked thread below.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/Problem-with-application-on-IOS-10-Beta/m-p/386776#U386776