cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV guide missing from app menu

Since the app update the TV guide is missing from the app menu. If I sign in via the web the TV guide appears - is this a glitch as the user experience is different and should the same. Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With regards to the NOW App for mobile devices I believe you need to click on the Movies, TV Shows, Sports main heading tab on the top of the screen.

Then for example if you click on the TV Shows heading a new screen page appears, then scroll to the very bottom of the screen where you will see the live TV Shows and click "view all" to see the Now and Next live TV Guide for TV Shows.

You will have to do the same method above for Movies, Sports, Kids.

I don't think the NOW Mobile App had a now and next TV Guide for Entertainment, Cinema, Sports, Kids all on the same screen like the NOW App on main playback devices hooked up to a television (might be wrong, where I have never used an iPad or iPhone).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My Android tablet NOW App is the same where you need to follow my instructions above to reach the live TV Guide now and next what's on live schedule.

Perhaps the NOW App Development Team will consider a TV Guide top heading quick access for their Mobile App like the screenshot taken from using an internet browser when using their website.

Screenshot_20221215-121130_Samsung Internet.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have brought this thread to the NOW Community Manager attention to see if their App Developer can add in the future a quick access TV Guide tab for Mobile NOW App devices, like what is offered when using a browser on their website has shown on my screenshot above.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See the post by the Community Manager on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/Introducing-the-new-TV-guide-Find-and-watch-all-live-channels/m-p/593780#M8299