cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports mobile pass

Just bought a monthly mobile pass but whenever I try watch it on my phone it still says I need one? I can watch sky sports news but nothing else

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If only Sky Sports News only works on your smartphone NowTV App and Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena or Racing channels don't work then have you used a day or week sports pass in the last 30 days or have an active entertainment, cinema, kids or hayu pass ?

If so, then it sounds to me that either your sports mobile pass purchase didn't go through or you have another account when you purchased the mobile pass.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, together with Bills & Payments does it indicate your mobile sports pass ?

Should the mobile pass be showing, maybe delete the NowTV App off your phone, re install the App again and re sign back into the App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps, I have checked and it is on my passes - I tried your tip and deleted the app etc.. I can now watch sky sports premier league but that's it - is there not supposed to be more? Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With your mobile sports pass, you should have 5 number available Sky Sports live channels to watch, which are Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News.

I don't know why you can watch Premier League, but the other above listed channels don't play on your smartphone screen (casting not permitted).

See if live chat can assist you further.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes the same problem applies to me. Bought a mobile pass. But cannot watch the premier league. Because it says I don't have the pass on my device. 

Its Android

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't know if there is anything in this linked thread below helps or not.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Bought-a-pass-but-can-t-view-channel/m-p/531674#M15389