cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Mobile pass not recognised.

Just bought Sports mobile pass for Android phone. When I select football, it says I need a pass to watch, even though pass is showing as active on my account. Have tried deleting app and re-installing and rebooting phone. Mirroring and Bluetooth are disabled and I don't have Chromecast. Anyone have any ideas please, as match starts in 45 mins!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disregard, seems Championship games on Sky Sports live, are not included in pass.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disregard, seems Championship games on Sky Sports live, are not included in pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi having the same problem. Was able to watch first half of chelsea v Leicester. Then suddenly went off. Any help is appreciated.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. My Sky sports monthly pass is recognised in my account but only one sports channel is actually working for me. I can't watch the game I want to watch as it's saying I need a pass! I have a pass! 

This needs sorting out ASAP. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this problem. I can't watch the cricket or main event. Main reason I got a month pass. This needs sorting out immediately 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought a month mobile pass to watch Cardiff C v's Nottm Forest and although the pass is registered as paid for, I cannot tune in to the match at all! Whats going on??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a Mobile Sports Pass you won't be able to watch the Cardiff v Nottingham Forest Game tonight.

Where the match is on Sky Sports Main Event and also Sky Sports Football where you will need a full blown Sports pass to watch it.

With a Mobile Sports Pass you get only five Sky Sports Channels which is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News.

Have a read of this 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass