cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile pass

I’ve paid for a months sky sports mobile pass and I can’t seem to watch any sports or find any other sport channels apart from sky sports could someone help I paid £5.99 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly go into the NowTV App on your smartphone and under the My Account section make sure it shows the mobile sports pass.

Then if it does, you should be able to watch five out of the eleven Sky Sports Channels, which is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News (all other Sky Sports channels will bring up a message that you need to buy a full blown sports pass).

I can see that you have an iPhone where a couple of iPhone X owners have reported they can't seem to use their mobile sports pass with this device.

You could try signing out of the NowTV App, switch the power off on the phone, then restart the phone, open the NowTV App and sign back into the App with the account details you used to purchase the mobile sports pass to see if that kicks start the pass into life.

More info here about the different sports passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass 

If none of the five Sky Sports channels play on your smartphone then you need to pop over to live chat for further assistance & help.