cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile pass

I purchased a Sky sports mobile month pass. 

I went to watch a football match yesterday (Sunday) and it would now allow me to watch the sky sports football channel. I thought with this pass I could watch all sky sport channels on my mobile. 

Just tried it again tonight and I cannot watch ANY sky sports channels???

My account says my sports pass is valid till 14th January 2019. 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is also happening to me anyone got a fix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just paid for the sky sports mobile pass and it’s not allowing me to watch live football matches why is this ? If it’s not working I would like a refund 

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is also happening to me anyone got a fix

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Are you trying to watch via a smartphone (where tablets are not supported) or one of these channels below (where the Tottenham v Chelsea match is not shown on these Sky Sports channels listed below) ?

What Channels do I get with Sky Sports Mobile Pass?

Sky Sports Premier League

Sky Sports USA

Sky Sports Arena

Sky Sports Racing

Sky Sports News

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got a 3 month pass from McDonalds for now tv on my mobile phone, and I can't even watch all the sports channels I have chosen to watch.  I can only watch the main sports channel.  Also on my phone renew payment date says 13th of July and on computer renew date says 13th of September.  Please help I want to watch all the sports on my phone.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a NowTV mobile sports pass you won't get all 11 number Sky Sports channels via this type of pass on your smartphone (only the five channels that i listed on my previous post on this thread).

Have a read of this help article about the different NowTV Sports passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

With regards to the pass renewal date the information on the NowTV App on your phone can only see your pass one month in advance on your account which is a limitation of the App and confuses people where personally i would rather see NowTV remove this information on the phone App and refer customers to their My Account > Passes & Vouchers section on the NowTV website when using your internet browser which will show the correct full duration when your voucher pass expires.