cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile pass not working

I have active sky sports mobile pass but every time I try to watch a match I get an error:

Pass required

youll need a sky sports day, week or month Pass to watch this on this device.

not sure if anyone else has the issue.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Are you trying to watch a channel that is not one of the five you get with this pass - Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, I tried Derby v Barrow live League Cup match yesterday and that came up with the message that I need to buy a pass (which I already have), valid from 4th Sept 2020.

I tried another league cup live match this morning with the same result.

I have deleted the app and started again by downloading the app - still no success.

I saw something on line saying there may be a 3 to 4 day delay in activating access, but if that was the case why can I access Sky Sports News on the same app ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue. Details below -

I have an iPhone 6 and paid £5.95 for monthly iPhone access to 5 Sky Sports Channels through NOW TV's 'Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass.

I have downloaded the NOW TV App onto my iPhone and logged in with User Name and P/W and have accessed Sky Sports News channel. But when I click on any live Sky Sports events I am asked to buy a pass. But I have already paid for the pass which an e-mail dated 04 Sept 2020 from NOW TV confirms.

How can I access the live Sports events? I have already paid.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

H there... ive had same issues, and tried everything... the NOW help is useless or none existent... In any case I found out what has happened. It appears that NOW TV accounts have moved the payment details from NOW TV to NOW Broadband, as such there is no payment details in your account for purchasing a pass.

Log into your account and go to Payment details. It will show two payment accounts...NOW TV and NOW Broadband. Enter your payment details back into NOW TV, which will show..."No Details".. 

This worked for me after 3 days of trying...