cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile pass not working and no live chat button

So won a sky sports mobile pass in McDonald's. Its all activated and not working keeps telling me I need a sports pass to watch. Looked for help and said if I can't find it use the live chat button but that's not showing so where do I go from here? 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem I just tried phone got Told £6 call plus network and cut me off so get charged for not even talking 😡😡😡😡😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue and there seems to be no means of contacting anyone who can help and I now realise why I do not have sky tv or anything to do with them absolutely useless 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same problem and customer service seems non existent

RoyB
Legend

The pass will only work on a smartphone and not any other device - not even a tablet.

And it will get you only five of the eleven Sports channels - Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News.

Within these limitations, it will work (or should work!) and it will be free.

Are any of you, @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User , trying to operate outside these constraints?

It might be better if NowTV could detect your Mobile pass when you tried to access the other six Sports channels, or tried to use a device other than a smartphone, and give you a message accordingly, but it seems you just get told you need to subscribe for an additional pass in all those cases.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd cancel if I was you I've just been charged straight after a month trial ended with nothing to watch but a blank screen of sport 😞

They'll try to give you another month free but whats the point. I've complained but no one is getting back to me from NowTV and the live chat is always offline due to Covid19.

Seems odd because LiveChat guys could easily work from home in the day and age.

Save your money and get another trial once this all blows over.