cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chelseaAlan
First Poster

Re: Sky sports mobile month pass

I see the current pass and payment in my account, but when I try to watch something it says I need a pass, can you fix this, I have deleted and reinstalled the app, how do I get to the HelpDesk?

TIain
First Poster

Exact same problem - Sky believe in better ? Then fix this problem and put on FAQ - but rather don’t create in the first place!

Bailey21
First Poster

This still has not worked and if I miss the game I will expected to be compensated because this is the only reason I wanted the pass

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Newbie6544

See if signing out of the NowTV App, then delete the App, then re download the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Then double check on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if it shows the mobile sports pass active and if it's says active, re sign into your phone NowTV App with the same log in details.

Make sure you watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel on your phone.

0 Thanks
Lammy2
First Poster

I am ising a smart phone. I am not using an app. Just through chrome on the internet

0 Thanks
Kayem
Occasional Poster

I bought my pass last Sunday but was unable to watch any of the football matches that were on. I use an android phone - pixel2. It appeared the App didn't recognise the pass and kept asking me to purchase other passes to get access to the channels. This never happened when I was using the Sky Sports Month Pass. I have cleared the App's cache, uninstalled and installed it but and have the same problem. What is happening? If I cannot get the services I paid for, then can I get my money back?

0 Thanks
FOOTFALL
Occasional Poster

I have done this it still doesn’t work

0 Thanks
Footyfan47
Occasional Poster

I want my money back!! 

Just purchased a monthly mobile pass to watch the game on now and all I get is I need to buy a pass. The pass is active I can see it in my account - I have uninstalled Now TV app and reinstalled and still nothing.... deeply unhappy....

0 Thanks
Footyfan47
Occasional Poster

I want my money back!

Just purchased a monthly mobile pass to watch the game on now and all I get is I need to purchase a pass!... the pass is in my account and I have uninstalled the Now TV app and reinstalled and still nothing... deeply unhappy

0 Thanks
Cammo1990
First Poster

Mines doing the same 😫

0 Thanks
Jablett
Occasional Poster

What’s going on.. brought mobile month pass, downloaded app. Press the Derby match - pop up saying I need to purchase pass 

go to MY account - it clearly states my renewal date is June 11th ...

so so why now football?

0 Thanks