cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile month pass

I have just purchased the now tv sky sports mobile month pass and when I click to watch the football it says I have to purchase a voucher when I already have purchased the mobile month pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See if signing out of the NowTV App, then delete the App, then re download the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Then double check on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if it shows the mobile sports pass active and if it's says active, re sign into your phone NowTV App with the same log in details.

Make sure you watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel on your phone.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The only pass available on Youview boxes, as you’ve noticed, is the cinema pass. It should, at some unspecified future date, change on BT Youview boxes. Whether the change happens for retail Youview boxes and BT-branded boxes for non BT-TV owners no-one knows.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am surprised that you are replying to my message now. Check the date I
wrote my message and the date of your reply. You should have let sleeping
dogs lie.
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

The convention in a multi-poster thread is that you use @ to target the person you are replying to, or addressing.

Nobody, before this post of mine here, has addressed you directly in this thread.

Nor, because you are not using the @ convention, do we know who you are addressing to complain about being awoken from your canine slumbers 🐕🐩

i think you got a notification though because you had previously posted in this thread, as did everybody else who has ever posted in it.

That’s how it works.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My account says it's paid and that I gave a pass. I canceled it because it couldn't get it and they said I can have the next 3 months for £2.99 for the next 3 months but still not working a this tablet

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The Mobile Pass is only for mobile phones. It does not work on tablets.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i get the same problem trying to watch F1

constant reminder to buy a day pass when i have bought a mobile pass for my phone

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Sky Sports F1 channel is not part of the NowTV mobile sports pass, where the mobile sports pass only entitles you to watch five number channels on a smartphone which are Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (not F1 channel) and News.

More information contained in this help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but this solution does not work.  How do you get a Sky Sports Mobile Monthly Pass to work on an Google Pixel 3 Android mobile?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Download now tv app from google play onto a smart phone (won’t work in browser, though you have to buy it there; won’t work on tablet)
  • login
  • check you have the mobile pass under my account
  • check you have a spare device slot under my account
  • watch sky sports premier league  (or action or arena)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears that the Sky Sports Mobile Pass is only available on devices with a 480x800 Screen Resolution. Which is, quite frankly, ridiculous. I would like to know what current smartphones have such a specification.