cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile month pass

I have just purchased the now tv sky sports mobile month pass and when I click to watch the football it says I have to purchase a voucher when I already have purchased the mobile month pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See if signing out of the NowTV App, then delete the App, then re download the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Then double check on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if it shows the mobile sports pass active and if it's says active, re sign into your phone NowTV App with the same log in details.

Make sure you watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel on your phone.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This still has not worked and if I miss the game I will expected to be compensated because this is the only reason I wanted the pass

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

See if signing out of the NowTV App, then delete the App, then re download the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Then double check on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if it shows the mobile sports pass active and if it's says active, re sign into your phone NowTV App with the same log in details.

Make sure you watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel on your phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done this it still doesn’t work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want my money back!

Just purchased a monthly mobile pass to watch the game on now and all I get is I need to purchase a pass!... the pass is in my account and I have uninstalled the Now TV app and reinstalled and still nothing... deeply unhappy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines doing the same 😫

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What’s going on.. brought mobile month pass, downloaded app. Press the Derby match - pop up saying I need to purchase pass 

go to MY account - it clearly states my renewal date is June 11th ...

so so why now football?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok so everyone on here cop pliant my about the same thing but seems no one listening from sky? 

Whats the point of this section? Just for us to post our issues and for sky to do nothing??

wheres the customer service sky are meant to be great with?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Derby v Leeds match is on Sky Main Event & Sky Football which is not one of the 5 channels that you can watch on your smartphone with a NowTV Mobile Sports Pass.

Read this for more info.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oooh that’s naughty... I clearly says on the monthly pass, never miss a match again.. only after payment no for the pass and thank you for sharing does it say not all matches.. that’s cheap and nasty marketing

thankyou for your assist but not happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope still not working for football. But I can watch netball, horse racing but NOT football?? That’s the reason I brought the pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is not activated on my youview box , have just set up account,, sky cinema month pass is on