cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile month pass

I have just purchased the now tv sky sports mobile month pass and when I click to watch the football it says I have to purchase a voucher when I already have purchased the mobile month pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See if signing out of the NowTV App, then delete the App, then re download the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Then double check on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if it shows the mobile sports pass active and if it's says active, re sign into your phone NowTV App with the same log in details.

Make sure you watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel on your phone.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought this pass and when I go to watch it doesn’t work. Also I tried solutions and nothing worked. Ffs!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am ising a smart phone. I am not using an app. Just through chrome on the internet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want my money back!! 

Just purchased a monthly mobile pass to watch the game on now and all I get is I need to buy a pass. The pass is active I can see it in my account - I have uninstalled Now TV app and reinstalled and still nothing.... deeply unhappy....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for sky sports month pass not activated on my account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. I am using my phone, I am trying to watch 1 of the 4 channels I'm allowed to and it still keeps asking me to buy a day, week or month pass. Very annoying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello,

has anybody managed to watch sky sports on android phone using now tv mobile pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought my pass last Sunday but was unable to watch any of the football matches that were on. I use an android phone - pixel2. It appeared the App didn't recognise the pass and kept asking me to purchase other passes to get access to the channels. This never happened when I was using the Sky Sports Month Pass. I have cleared the App's cache, uninstalled and installed it but and have the same problem. What is happening? If I cannot get the services I paid for, then can I get my money back?