cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile month pass

I have just purchased the now tv sky sports mobile month pass and when I click to watch the football it says I have to purchase a voucher when I already have purchased the mobile month pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See if signing out of the NowTV App, then delete the App, then re download the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Then double check on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if it shows the mobile sports pass active and if it's says active, re sign into your phone NowTV App with the same log in details.

Make sure you watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel on your phone.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you attempting to watch the sports mobile pass on either an iPhone or Android phone, where an iPad or Tablet will not work with a sports mobile pass (only smartphones are permitted on the mobile sports pass).

If you are using a phone, what happens it you try to watch Sky Premier League, Sky Action or Sky Arena ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps

i am using my iPhone. Anytime I try putting the football or clicking any of there sports channels it comes up with the purchase a voucher screen

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See if signing out of the NowTV App, then delete the App, then re download the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Then double check on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if it shows the mobile sports pass active and if it's says active, re sign into your phone NowTV App with the same log in details.

Make sure you watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel on your phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was the tip to make sure I was watching the match on the correct Sky channel that made teh difference -0 thank. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Bought the two months Sky Sports Mobile Pass but cannot watch it on my Android mobile or Tablet. What do I need to do to watch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a sky sports mobile month pass earlier today but cant get it to play on my mobile phone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would help if there was an actual phone number you could call to speak to a human being to get such issues resolved. This is rather disappointing that a big company such as Sky/NowTV cannot be asked to have a customer services line to deal with customer queries. Serously considering cancelling all my NowTV subscription and going to Amazon Prime and Netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see the current pass and payment in my account, but when I try to watch something it says I need a pass, can you fix this, I have deleted and reinstalled the app, how do I get to the HelpDesk?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem - Sky believe in better ? Then fix this problem and put on FAQ - but rather don’t create in the first place!