cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports day pass

On Saturday I bought a day Sky sports day pass which I thought gave me a few months access on my  Mobile phone but I can’t seem to get this to work. I looked at a number of sites on Saturday so could be confusing this with another package that I didn’t buy!! Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My understanding is that the mobile membership can take up to 5 days to show on your account.

On your mobile have you tried logging out and back in? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My understanding is that the mobile membership can take up to 5 days to show on your account.

On your mobile have you tried logging out and back in? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Thanks 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The 5 months Sports Mobile Membership freebie that comes with the Day Sports Membership deal offer can take up to 10 working days to be automatically added to your account (see screen shot below of a previous offer back in February 2021). 

I am assuming you have received a confirmation NOW email about the Day Membership plus 5 months Mobile Sports Membership when you ordered the Day Sports Membership (assuming the offer was still available at the time and date of purchase).

i am assuming you have gone into your online NOW account under My Memberships to see if the Mobile Sports Pass has already been automatically added.

Should the Mobile Sports Membership be showing on your online account then make sure you are only watching one of the five permitted channels with a Mobile Membership on your smartphone, which is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

Sometimes a fresh NOW App download from your smartphone Apps Store and a complete power down and reboot of your smartphone before signing into the NOW App can trigger the Mobile Membership if the Membership is already showing on your online account.

if the Mobile Membership is not showing on your online account after 10 working days, then get in touch with NOW live chat.

Screenshot_2021-02-14-12-26-19.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thanks