cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports action

I’ve just paid for a day pass to watch boxing on sky sports action. It says it’s one of the 11 channels included but I can’t seem to see the Chanel anywhere to watch. I’m logged in and just can’t seem to find it. Any help??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The under card matches start at 7pm on Sky Sports Arena.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is this the Liam Smith fight on later tonight ?

If so, the fight is at 9.30pm and is live on both Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Arena.

Or is it a different boxing match ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The under card matches start at 7pm on Sky Sports Arena.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Much appreciated! I thought I’d read somewhere that the undercard was on a channel called sky sports action. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you manage to get Sky Sports Arena live channel working, where there is currently a George Foreman fight from the archives currently on.

According to the Sky TV Guide the Liam Smith undercard fights will start showing from 7 PM on Sky Sports Arena.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback devices have you tried? 

Have you managed to find the NOW Sports now and next live TV Guide for Sky Sports Arena? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use an iPhone, but have you downloaded the NOW App from the iPhone Apps Store, then sign into the App under My Account, then from the NOW Home screen App page navigate roughly halfway to two thirds down to find the live Sports grid horizontal row.

Or click on the three horizontal menu bar top left of the NOW App screen to bring up Sports, Live Sports.