cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports 10 month package not working

I have bought the £199.00 sky sports package and it is not allowing me to watch any of the sky sports package any ideas anyone, and for there to be no customer service number to ring for help is a joke ! 

35 REPLIES 35
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Are you able to sign into NOW TV and then head to My Account? Then head to My Passes and let us know what you see there? 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl F,

I am having the same problem. I have spoken to numerous keyboard warriors who assure me that my issue ie not being able to access 10 month package, will be passed on to a higher level and no one bothers to contact me. This has now been going on for 10 days. 

I was given a voucher code: SPMMT46WJLA7RF which I applied to the monthly pass and it doesn’t work.

I have also suggested that they give me my money back and that has fallen on deaf ears. 

Where do I go from here?

Alanh1

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have you got a sky sports pass currently running I.e week or month pass ? I had a week pass running and could not use the code but when my pass ran out I put the code in and worked this may help hope it does !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My month pass ran out on the day I purchased the 10 month pass. I was given a voucher code by one of the many keyboard warriors I have chatted with but has never worked. I have tried it on numerous occasions but no joy. All I get from now is ‘I will send it up to a higher level as a matter of urgency ‘. Unfortunately I haven’t heard from these so called experts since last Wednesday. To say I am frustrated is an understatement.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

With the Day and Week Sports Passes, there are two sorts of ‘running’.

Both these Passes will sit in your Account (‘running 1’ - pending) until you start watching some sports, when they will then be ‘running 2’ - active towards their expiry date 1 day or 1 week after you start watching.

I would expect that a Pass which was ‘running 1’, with its yet to be established expiry date, would prevent you adding any other (non-Mobile) Sports Pass.

But a Pass ‘running 2’ should let you do this, to start from that expiry date.

Was this your experience, or was it different!?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly - see my post later on. I have also had to buy a day pass for something I’ve already paid for.