cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports 10 month package not working

I have bought the £199.00 sky sports package and it is not allowing me to watch any of the sky sports package any ideas anyone, and for there to be no customer service number to ring for help is a joke ! 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Are we not on the live chat now then ? Is it a different one you used ?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nope this is not the NowTV live chat web service and is the NowTV Community Forum where mainly NowTV customers and users communicate with each other, the clue is on the top of the main forum homepage.

To contact live chat open the link below and select the most appropriate or nearest category, then pick a help topic and once you have reached the final stage of the process scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the green drop down arrow below Get in Touch which should then reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to add to those who are utterly disgusted by the breech of contract: they took my £199 over 10 days ago and after 3 chats (which they’d conveniently terminated so I only got to capture some of the text) I have heard nothing yet. 

I had more joy finding a section on the website “if you think we’ve taken money when we shouldn’t” and I had to fill in short on line form and I got an email response with usual technical questions. I replied that it was nothing to do with my set-up (not changed from last season) and it was SIMPLE - NOWTV has taken my money but have not credited me the 10 month pass as it appears nowhere!

The most promising response was that I could, of course, get my money back but then NOTHING, see below:

“Thanks for contacting NOW TV

With regards to your query, Having checked i can help you by cancelling the Pass instantly and refund you the amount £199. 

However you will not be able to avail the offer once again if I cancel the pass from my end or escalate this to the higher end team they will get it sorted for you.

Let us know your concerns, we can check and help you accordingly.

Awaiting your response.”

After further emails I have sent asking for my money back - NOTHING.

I’m phoning Trading Standards, this is appalling.

PLUS, my son paid £8.99 for day pass so we didn’t miss last weeks match and do you think we’ll be refunded?

Absolute disgrace.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, they should reimburse everyone who is having this problem. I was offered a refund (see my initial) post and when i accepted it all went quiet so still nothing is being done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still having the same trouble here, 14 days now and nothing, getting beyond a joke now, complained twice now and still nothing happens

Anonymous User
Not applicable
There is no drama with purchasing it as I have already been charged for the £199 and it shows on my bills and payments me doing so.

It just doesn’t register that I have bought it and doesn’t let me use it I had to then buy a weeks pass on top so I could watch the sky sports channels since then.

As for watching it on my phone using 3/4G do you not have to buy sky sports mobile to do this ? Which I am not willing to do as that is more money and I am already up £215 is there anyway of getting refunded the sky sports week pass as that is effectively me paying twice ?

And is there a customer service number you can provide me that can resolve this a lot faster because this has taken nearly 5 days just to reach this stage ?
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

While there is certainly a dedicated Mobile Pass, there is nothing to stop you using a full Sports Pass on a mobile, at no extra cost (except a little mobile data, perhaps, which is why I said try it briefly, just to see if it works at all).

There is no customer service number. (Unkind people might suggest the word ‘number’ is superfluous in that sentence).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in exact same situation as you. Exasperated!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is turning into a bit of a ba*ls up by NowTV. No-one seems to have a clue about this issue, with the so called Help guys and the 'hired help' in here seemingly going round in circles chasing their tails. There is a deafening silence from those who should be fighting you guys' corner and trying to get you up and running. I'm thankful I decided to forgo the offer this year, but it doesn't stop me feeling exasperated by the lack of official NowTV support for the guys who have paid their money and getting no service. Quite frankly it's a shambles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is shocking the support from now tv !! I bought this package nearly a week ago posted on this rubbish “HELP” forum and so far it has took 5 days for someone to try and offer some form of help absolutely ridiculous !