cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sky sports 10 month package not working

@RoyBI use ecosia as my search engine https://www.ecosia.org I don't trust Google.

As to my earlier advice, if you don't find the information you desire on a company's official website or social media pages it's safer to find an alternative means of contact than getting caught out by dodgy sites luring you in via search page results.

0 Thanks
Alanh1
Mentor

I’ve tried everything you suggested and still no joy. The thing I don’t understand is that the upfront 10 month package only appears on the page before you log in. As soon as you log in and go to the sports passes and vouchers page it is nowhere to be seen. I was on a chat line and I was given a voucher code which of course it wouldn’t work because there wasn’t the relevant package to apply it to.

If it is going to be this difficult I would appreciate a full refund please.

Alanh1

0 Thanks
AndyWyles

There is no drama with purchasing it as I have already been charged for the £199 and it shows on my bills and payments me doing so.

It just doesn’t register that I have bought it and doesn’t let me use it I had to then buy a weeks pass on top so I could watch the sky sports channels since then.

As for watching it on my phone using 3/4G do you not have to buy sky sports mobile to do this ? Which I am not willing to do as that is more money and I am already up £215 is there anyway of getting refunded the sky sports week pass as that is effectively me paying twice ?

And is there a customer service number you can provide me that can resolve this a lot faster because this has taken nearly 5 days just to reach this stage ?
0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Alanh1 

This is a symptom of accidentally having more than one account, and the Pass having been applied to the other one, not the one you are logging in to.

Could this be the case?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@AndyWyles 

While there is certainly a dedicated Mobile Pass, there is nothing to stop you using a full Sports Pass on a mobile, at no extra cost (except a little mobile data, perhaps, which is why I said try it briefly, just to see if it works at all).

There is no customer service number. (Unkind people might suggest the word ‘number’ is superfluous in that sentence).

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
AndyWyles

No I have only once account to my knowledge ?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Quartergill
Advocate

I am in exact same situation as you. Exasperated!

0 Thanks

This is turning into a bit of a ba*ls up by NowTV. No-one seems to have a clue about this issue, with the so called Help guys and the 'hired help' in here seemingly going round in circles chasing their tails. There is a deafening silence from those who should be fighting you guys' corner and trying to get you up and running. I'm thankful I decided to forgo the offer this year, but it doesn't stop me feeling exasperated by the lack of official NowTV support for the guys who have paid their money and getting no service. Quite frankly it's a shambles.

AndyWyles

It is shocking the support from now tv !! I bought this package nearly a week ago posted on this rubbish “HELP” forum and so far it has took 5 days for someone to try and offer some form of help absolutely ridiculous !
Alanh1
Mentor

I definitely only have one account so this doesn’t apply to me i’m afraid. 

It seems to me that you are clutching at straws. The best option might be to reimburse everybody who are experiencing this problem and be done with it. 

Alanh1