cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports 10 month package not working

I have bought the £199.00 sky sports package and it is not allowing me to watch any of the sky sports package any ideas anyone, and for there to be no customer service number to ring for help is a joke ! 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyBI use ecosia as my search engine https://www.ecosia.org I don't trust Google.

As to my earlier advice, if you don't find the information you desire on a company's official website or social media pages it's safer to find an alternative means of contact than getting caught out by dodgy sites luring you in via search page results.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve tried everything you suggested and still no joy. The thing I don’t understand is that the upfront 10 month package only appears on the page before you log in. As soon as you log in and go to the sports passes and vouchers page it is nowhere to be seen. I was on a chat line and I was given a voucher code which of course it wouldn’t work because there wasn’t the relevant package to apply it to.

If it is going to be this difficult I would appreciate a full refund please.

Alanh1

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

This is a symptom of accidentally having more than one account, and the Pass having been applied to the other one, not the one you are logging in to.

Could this be the case?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No I have only once account to my knowledge ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I definitely only have one account so this doesn’t apply to me i’m afraid. 

It seems to me that you are clutching at straws. The best option might be to reimburse everybody who are experiencing this problem and be done with it. 

Alanh1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, paid £199 and pass doesn't show up, so can't watch any sports. went on live chat and told it would be passed on to the relevant team, still waiting to hear back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cannot believe that no one has come with a solution or even contacted trying to solve this absolutely shocking I will be ringing the complaints department tomorrow that is on your website this is beyond a joke now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quite agree with you Andy. I have never come across such an incompetent organisation who, once they have your money, don't give a toss about customer service. Trading standards could be a good place to start. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They havn't even got the courtesy to let people know there is a problem, ive had no contact whatsoever over this, apart from going on live chat and getting nowhere

AndyB52
Scholar

Success!! I managed to get onto the live chat to ask about my sports season pass (Got in straightway by using the edge browser on windows 10 - Chrome wouldn't work???).  They said they could see I had been billed for the £199 but the pass was not on my account. He generated a 'voucher code' for the season ticket which I then had to put as a voucher for a sports monthly pass. This worked OK and now under passes & vouchers, it shows me with a monthly pass and an expiry date of 17th June 2020 (even though I bought it on the 9th August, it only becomes active on the day the voucher code is entered)

Not sure why I got in with the edge browser and not Chrome - just thought I'd try a different browser. 

Anyway it seems you need to get a voucher code for the season ticket and apply it to a sports monthly pass. Be nice if they told you this.   Good Luck!