cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Pass Unavailable

Hi, when i try to purchase the Sky Sports mobile pass i get the message "pass not available"  Could anyone help with this issue?  Am i missing something?  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,  

I paid for the mobile sky tv pass on 5/10/2018, last week, I tried this evening to watch the football game Croatia vs England and nothing ,cannot watch the game, like I haven't got anything! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Out of curisoity does either the Sky Sports Premier league, Sky Sports Action. or Sky Sports Arena play on your mobile phone ?

I haven't got a Sky Sports TV Guide Planner to check but was the Football match in question on any of these 3 above channels ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there, The game been on Sky Sports main event ! But I cannot use my pass at all .cannot activate the pass.never use it. 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you double checked by going into the NowTV App on your IOS or Android phone under My Account if the mobile sports pass is showing active ?

Also when you go to My Account here and select Passes & Vouchers does it show the pass is active ?

If everything looks right, perhaps sign out of your phone and re sign back in again using the account details that shows your mobile pass active.

Should that not work, then maybe try deleting the NowTV App and re install the App again from your Phone Apps Store and then log back into the NowTV App.

Also, you won't get the Sky Sports Main Event channel with the mobile sports App only the three  channels i mentioned on my post above plus Sky Sports News HQ.

If still no luck, try live chat on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices