cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Just got an email with an offer for a free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass.

I have signed up, it shows on my account, but when I access on my phone it says "Pass Required. You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device". See attached.

The pass shows on my account, both on the web and on the Android app. I've tried signing out and back in.

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have signed up, it shows on my account, but when I access on my phone it says "Pass Required. You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device". See attached.

The pass shows on my account, both on the web and on the Android app. I've tried signing out and back in.

I had the same so I uninstalled and re-installed the now tv app and it now works.  One odd thing is the mobile is one of my devices, so I only have three device slots for other Now tv passes.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought the day pass offer with a month free mobile pass but the mobile pass is not showing in my account? Will this show up once my day pass has finished?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I bought the day pass offer with a month free mobile pass but the mobile pass is not showing in my account? Will this show up once my day pass has finished?

The month mobile pas is separate so it should be showing.  Check what you paid.  If it was £7.98 you should have the mobile pass as well, but if it was £7.99 you just ordered the day pass.

Also did you already have an unactivated sports day pass?  If you did this may cause an issue.

Just check your payments and then contact chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had the same so I uninstalled and re-installed the now tv app and it now works.  One odd thing is the mobile is one of my devices, so I only have three device slots for other Now tv passes.  

Also don't cast otherwise you have to re-install.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too had this problem.  I wanted to watch Sky Sports Main Event and so signed up to the monthly mobile pass which promises access to 4 sky sports channels, with no mention of which 4 channels.  So naturally as a customer I assume I can choose which channels.  

I have no interest in these 4 channels so I won't be using my pass, so I want a refund.  How do I get one?

Please please change the description to mention what people are buying

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sky has only tested the channel picking through the main Sky TV package for sports, nothing for Now TV. Although it was hinted at in a survey. 

You can try Live chat using the below, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-complaint-tv-options

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help