cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

I have bought a Sky Sports Monthly Mobile pass and am trying to use this on my android phone but getting a message that I need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch on this device.

I have tried signing out and in again and deleting the app etc but to no avail.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Having the mobile pass will depend on what channels you are wanting to watch. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

With a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass you just get access to 5 channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News.

If you are trying to watch another sports channel outside this list then that would most likely explain why you are getting the error message. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Having the mobile pass will depend on what channels you are wanting to watch. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

With a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass you just get access to 5 channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News.

If you are trying to watch another sports channel outside this list then that would most likely explain why you are getting the error message. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, that explains it!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So as the England v Wales rugby friendly is on Sky Sports Action I should be able to watch it on the mobile pass? Great thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t watch any sky sports channel except news I’m on the now tv app on iPad 

RoyB
Legend

Sorry @Anonymous User , but this app works on mobile phones only, not on tablets,

You are getting Sky Sports News because this comes with another Pass you have.

Try watching your Mobile Pass on your smartphone, where you should find you can get the other four allowed sports channels on this pass,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this but it is only letting me watch sky sports news and racing. I cannot watch premier league.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Jump onto Live Chat And see what they can come up with:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode.>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought the sky mobile pass but when i go onto the app it says i have no passes bought and that i need to purchase one in order to watch anything. i bought the pass yesterday night and still nothing has happened to make it work. I received a conformation email and the money was paid so it has gone through. Any suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this exact issue too