cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Just got an email with an offer for a free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass.

I have signed up, it shows on my account, but when I access on my phone it says "Pass Required. You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device". See attached.

The pass shows on my account, both on the web and on the Android app. I've tried signing out and back in.

35 REPLIES 35
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the nowtv mobile sports pass, you wouldn't be able to cast, mirror or physically connect to a television set.

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

With the nowtv mobile sports pass, you wouldn't be able to cast, mirror or physically connect to a television set.

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Thanks, very useful link.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me trying to watch England in work. Sky sports mobile pass shows up in my account??

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Not working for me trying to watch England in work. Sky sports mobile pass shows up in my account??

Sky sports main event ain't on mobile pass so u can't watch international football.  Only premier League, arena, action and news.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No channel but sky sports news works says I need a pass to watch this channel n I have a pass in my account section it says...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Thanks for the clarification on mobile channels availability, was seaching in vain for that info on the NowTV site.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem! Spoke to 3 different advisors in chat.

gave me different things to do and none of them work!

Still can't get it to play on my smart phone. Just keeps asking to by a pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get exactly the same. Getting very frustrated trying to find any help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue.

Can’t access any channels. Keep saying you have to get a pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. Only difference is, I have an iPhone7. Get the same message "Pass Required. You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device"

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass shows on my account but can't get any of the four channels.