cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tellybug
First Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

I have exactly the same problem. Only difference is, I have an iPhone7. Get the same message "Pass Required. You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device"

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass shows on my account but can't get any of the four channels.

 

0 Thanks
Reply
arrgee1991
Contributor 1

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass


@Chris2018 wrote:

Just got an email with an offer for a free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass.

I have signed up, it shows on my account, but when I access on my phone it says "Pass Required. You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device". See attached.

The pass shows on my account, both on the web and on the Android app. I've tried signing out and back in.


I had the same so I uninstalled and re-installed the now tv app and it now works.  One odd thing is the mobile is one of my devices, so I only have three device slots for other Now tv passes.  

Shindingg
First Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

I bought the day pass offer with a month free mobile pass but the mobile pass is not showing in my account? Will this show up once my day pass has finished?

0 Thanks
Reply
arrgee1991
Contributor 1

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass


@Shindingg wrote:

I bought the day pass offer with a month free mobile pass but the mobile pass is not showing in my account? Will this show up once my day pass has finished?


The month mobile pas is separate so it should be showing.  Check what you paid.  If it was £7.98 you should have the mobile pass as well, but if it was £7.99 you just ordered the day pass.

Also did you already have an unactivated sports day pass?  If you did this may cause an issue.

Just check your payments and then contact chat.

arrgee1991
Contributor 1

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass


@arrgee1991 wrote:

@Chris2018 wrote:

Just got an email with an offer for a free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass.

I have signed up, it shows on my account, but when I access on my phone it says "Pass Required. You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device". See attached.

The pass shows on my account, both on the web and on the Android app. I've tried signing out and back in.


I had the same so I uninstalled and re-installed the now tv app and it now works.  One odd thing is the mobile is one of my devices, so I only have three device slots for other Now tv passes.  


Also don't cast otherwise you have to re-install.

RobertT
Occasional Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

@schnapps

Thanks for the clarification on mobile channels availability, was seaching in vain for that info on the NowTV site.

 

0 Thanks
Reply
Highlighted
RobertT
Occasional Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Yes I did try, without success. I believe they detect use of Chromecast, count it as as a separate device, and restrict it that way since it's mobile only pass, if this makees sense. I'm wondering if you can simply mirror from yoiur mobile (as oppposed to cast) but have not investigated as yet.

0 Thanks
Reply
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Hi @RobertT

With the nowtv mobile sports pass, you wouldn't be able to cast, mirror or physically connect to a television set.

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

0 Thanks
Reply
RobertT
Occasional Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass


@schnapps wrote:

Hi @RobertT

With the nowtv mobile sports pass, you wouldn't be able to cast, mirror or physically connect to a television set.

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass


Thanks, very useful link.

0 Thanks
Reply
Percymufc8
Occasional Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Not working for me trying to watch England in work. Sky sports mobile pass shows up in my account??

0 Thanks
Reply