cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cjj1
First Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Exactly the same for me i have a Moto g6 play meets all the specs have sky sports mobile pass but can't watch any sky sports channels through the now TV app.

0 Thanks
Scott271
Occasional Poster

I still have the app on my nowtv box and I have active entertainment and movie passes but it says i got to pay for it now was working til last night 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
bucomofo1
Occasional Poster

I get exactly the same. Getting very frustrated trying to find any help.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Scott271

The Sky Sports News HQ is working for me on my smart box with an entertainment & cinema pass.

Maybe try rebooting the nowtv box and perhaps log out and sign back in again to see you can access the channel.

Also double check on the nowtv App under My Account on the box if it shows your active passes when signed into the box.

0 Thanks
Scott271
Occasional Poster

I’ve just done a factory reset and still wants to charge me. It’s showing my passes are active on my account. I purchased the sports mobile pass today, I wonder if that has something to do with it. I’ve been on chat and they all tell me that I can’t get ssn with entertainment pass. I can watch it on my phone 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Scott271

As far as i am aware you can have an entertainment pass when watching Sky Sports News HQ.

If nowtv have changed their policy (which i don't think they have) then they help guide needs amending about SSN.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/using-sky-sports-news-hq-app-on-now-tv-box-stick

I haven't got a sports mobile pass, so maybe like you said it effecting you watching the SSN on your nowtv box with your entertainment & cinema pass.

Scott271
Occasional Poster

Thanks for your help and input mate much appreciated it, I’ll just try tomorrow as I’ll have more time to sort it cheers 

steve81
Occasional Poster

Having the same problem

0 Thanks
steve81
Occasional Poster

Yes I have the same problem

0 Thanks
Danielsss
First Poster

I am having the same issue.

Can’t access any channels. Keep saying you have to get a pass. 

0 Thanks