cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Just got an email with an offer for a free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass.

I have signed up, it shows on my account, but when I access on my phone it says "Pass Required. You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device". See attached.

The pass shows on my account, both on the web and on the Android app. I've tried signing out and back in.

35 REPLIES 35
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Bit of a long shot are you clicking on one of the live sports channels that is not supported by the nowtv mobile sport pass where you only have access to 4 live sports channels ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Eh? What channels do I get access to? I tried Sky Sports Football, Cricket, and Main Event.

I assumed it was access to Sky Sports! As in all of it! Is it not?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nope only 4 number live sports channels with the nowtv mobile sports pass.

Here's the live channels you can watch.

4 Sky Sports channels: Premier League, Action, Arena & News

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well that is a) massively misleading, and b) completely ridiculous!

I just tried those channels, and it's now saying it won't work because my device is modified! 

Oh well, will cancel it and not come back!

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed %100

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone tried casting from mobile to tv? or a casting device such as a chromecast/nvidia shield does it work?

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Reading this under theT&C' it seems you are restricted to IOS and Android phones only.

Device compatibility for Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass is only available on the following devices and operating systems: Apple iPhone: 4S and 5 or later running on iOS 8 or later; Android smartphones: Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later), 1.0 Ghz, 1GB RAM, 480x800 Screen Resolution. NOW TV does not currently support connection of mobile devices to your TV e.g. AirPlay. Chromecast is not supported.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky Sports news has stopped working on my now tv box. Do you now have to have a sky sports pass to watch it? Anyone else got this problem

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you mean the Sky Sports News HQ App has disappeared from your nowtv box or stick.

If you have an active entertainment, cinema, kids or hayu pass on your account, then try watching via the Sky Sports EPG live guide.