cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmu16

Setting up NOW on Android and IOS

Hoping someone can help here. I'm trying to set up a new account on my IOS device and and Android device. I was expecting to see a "Join NOW" button on both devices but it doesn't have that option. I have removed the NOW App I had previously and cleared the cache and data before deleting it. Any Idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @jmu16 

If you haven't created a NOW account you need to do it online.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-set-up-now-account 

If you have already created an account and can't login into your playback devices then from the NOW App home screen on your playback devices click on the gear wheel symbol towards the top right of the App home screen and click on My Account and enter your sign in details.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @jmu16 

If you haven't created a NOW account you need to do it online.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-set-up-now-account 

If you have already created an account and can't login into your playback devices then from the NOW App home screen on your playback devices click on the gear wheel symbol towards the top right of the App home screen and click on My Account and enter your sign in details.

jmu16

Is tis for Android and IOS?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @jmu16 

Should work for both Android and iOS if your mobile devices was purchased from the UK (assuming you are a UK customer based in the UK).

If you are having problems playing your NOW TV Membership, then make sure you are located in the UK and if using a VPN disable it and once you have created an account and started a TV Membership, make sure you are logged in correctly on your playback devices by going to the gear wheel symbol, then going to My Account on the NOW App you downloaded from your device Apps Store.

If you are having trouble to watch anything with your TV Membership, then post back the problem with more information, including any error message or error code you are seeing.