cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rugby summer international on demand disappear

I could not find any on demand for Rugby summer international. I used to be able to sort by Rugby under Discovery and found few until few days ago. 

9 REPLIES 9
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Try it again now.

There has been a problem with all Sports On Demand disappearing, but it has now been reported fixed,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find any on demand content for any of the Summer Rugby internationals - nothing showing up on search and nothing on interface - just back from holiday and keen to catch up. Is anyone still having this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

I tried but it is still the same. I will keep trying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, this is infuriating. I just signed up for a month pass purely to watch the Internationals, but can't find anything. Do you know where the content should be? Thought maybe I was looking in the wrong place, but all I can find is "Best of on Demand" and some F1 and Premier League stuff

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you tell me where it should be, just so I know I'm looking in the right place? I clicked on All sports, but in terms of on demand all I can find is a "Best of" with about 15 old programmes, and some F1 and Premier League stuff. No rugby at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There used to be under Discovery, Sports and you would see Rubgy Union but suddenly disappeared!

I am having a live chat with support team now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat guy had no idea. He will report to the relevant team but did not give me further detail like the website to show all ongoing issues and etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It all sounds pretty hopeless, but thanks for keeping me updated, appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, I thought I was going mad. Watched the first weekend's live, last weekend's on demand, which took me a while to find, but this evening was just going round in circles. I'm really not impressed by this service. If I'm paying £30 essentially to watch three games, I want to be able to watch them!