cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DW
Mentor

Re: iOS App issue for older devices.

Hi there!

I too have had the issue with the iOS app not working (Closing when clicking certain things and doing nothing when clicking on others) on my iPad which like many of you I can’t update to iOS13. 

I have spoken with some lovely people on the online chat facility a couple of times the last few weeks as well as in DM on social media just to see if there was any update or time scale for the fix for this (Although they can’t access your account on SM). And they are aware many people have the same problem since the last app update in November!

I received this email yesterday which I thought may interest those who having the same problem! 

Thanks for contacting NOW TV with regards to an issue accesing NOW TV contents on your iPad. 

I am sorry for all the hassle cased, this email is to confirm that we have raised this case as an incident since many of our customers facing similare issue on iPad.

Refering to this case - xxxxxxxxx was already been escalated. hence I am duplicating this case to avaoid multiple contacts about this, you will be contacted via email once the issue is sorted. 

I would sugget you to watch on other supported devices for time being. Your patince is much appreciated here. 

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number xxxxxxxx”

Heres hoping we’ll all be back watching again soon 😕 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There has been an update to the app rolled out in the iOS App Store this evening that has resolved the problems we have been having with the app.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There has been an update to the app rolled out in the iOS App Store this evening that has resolved the problems we have been having with the app.

DW
Mentor

Hi there!

I’d just spotted the update & was downloading it when I saw your response earlier! 

Thank you! 🙂