cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased NOW TV with a BT package, unable to sign in on IPad

Hi all,

purchased NOW TV as part of a Internet/TV deal today, I have installed the NOW TV app and used the webpage but whenever I attempt to sign in (have registered etc already) it come up with unexpected error, network error please try again later. And the webpage says unable to sign in please try again later.  Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just checked the BT website and it suggested that there might be a delay in using NOW apps outside of BT boxes.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/channels-and-packages/now-tv-on-bt-tv/get-started-with-now-tv

New to NOW?

Add NOW to your BT TV package through My BT or call 0800 800 150 to talk to one of our customer service advisors. We’ll ask you for the email address you want to use with NOW and send a request to NOW to create your membership.

There may be a slight delay before you can use the NOW app. Once it's set up you’ll be able to start watching via the TV Guide on your BT TV box by using the NOW app on your BT TV box and devices. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So the name is no longer Now TV. They dropped the TV part in March, it’s just called NOW.

Your saying that you signed up with NOW via BT. Just to make sure, is your billing for NOW through BT or NOW? 

When you signed up for NOW were you given login details via BT?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies about the name! Billing is via BT. Login detail is the email address used to purchase my TV/Internet deal with BT, BT provided that to me.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To ask a daft question, did you try the email address when trying to logging onto the iPad? 

As a suggestion you could also try your username “Tsimp93”, as I am able to use my email or username “gavs82008”. Bit of a long shot.

Sorry just clutching as I’m with BT for broadband but my billing is via NOW.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just checked the BT website and it suggested that there might be a delay in using NOW apps outside of BT boxes.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/channels-and-packages/now-tv-on-bt-tv/get-started-with-now-tv

New to NOW?

Add NOW to your BT TV package through My BT or call 0800 800 150 to talk to one of our customer service advisors. We’ll ask you for the email address you want to use with NOW and send a request to NOW to create your membership.

There may be a slight delay before you can use the NOW app. Once it's set up you’ll be able to start watching via the TV Guide on your BT TV box by using the NOW app on your BT TV box and devices.