cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with login in

Hi,I can't log in into my account on apps on my iPhone and iPad.it says that my details are not recognise.i can log in trough website so my log in details are correct.any advice?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi had same problem, signed in on data then reverted to wifi, sort this out.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. Can you try changing your password for us even though it works on laptop. Also can you try deleting the app and then re-installing on your iPhone and also try signing in via 3/4g and then revert back to your wireless network.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same/Similar problem... can logon via a browser on my laptop but, logon id/pw not accepted via the Now-TV box.

Followed the guidance - went online via a browser, reset the pw, logged on to the Now-TV box, watched one episode of a show. Left that site, watched a show from the BBC, went back to watch something on Now and was again, challenged for the uid/pw but, was rejected.

What's going on here?!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having some issues.

I was just wondering if you are outwith the UK ?

Just from the behaviour that your describing it sound's like you may be or using a VPN.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Was logging in from Cheshire but, am now back in Germany - will try from here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem on my Mac, I cannot login. I get 'Ooops, something has gone wrong'. I can login on my Iphone.

The password has been changed and is being entered correctly on both devices. One is working, one is not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi had same problem, signed in on data then reverted to wifi, sort this out.