cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Premium league not available on mobile pass!?

I bought mobile month pass with the understanding that I would be able to watch premium league channel. The site on mobile doesn't offer any such channel even though it was advertised!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be able to watch 4 number Sky Sports live channels (Sky Premier League, Sky Action, Sky Arena & Sky Sports News) via the mobile pass on a smart phone (not tablet) when using the NowTV App on your phone and not using an internet browser.

Does Sky Action or Arena play on your phone using the NowTV App ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There was an advert claiming I would be able to watch the South African vs france rugby match via the mobile pass. So I bought it. When I signed into the mobile app to watch the match, it wasn't available. The match was showed on the Premier channel which was not on the list of channels available via the mobile pass. I therefore cancelled the mobile pass and had to purchase a pass via Premier.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are referring to " Premier Sports" then they are separate company and are not affiliated with Sky / NowTV and won't be available on any of the nowtv sports passes.

I don't know if the South Africa v France Rugby match was also broadcasted on Sky Sports together with Premier Sports service ? 

If the match wasn't on Sky Premier League (which i doubt) or Sky Arena or Sky Action then you wouldn't have been able to watch the game with a nowtv sports mobile pass anyway.

Should the game have been on the Sky Sports red button service, then you wouldn't been able to watch the match on any nowtv sports pass where nowtv doesn't currently support the Sky Sports red button service Smiley Sad