cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor quality streaming on my iPad Air

I have been getting very poor quality streaming on my iPad Air, which I didn't used to, however NowTV works fine on the other devices. It plays with a really poor visual, also with the audio or of sync with the visual or the audio plays and the visual freezes altogether. Is this a problem with my iPad??
3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have been getting very poor quality streaming on my iPad Air, which I didn't used to, however NowTV works fine on the other devices. It plays with a really poor visual, also with the audio or of sync with the visual or the audio plays and the visual freezes altogether. Is this a problem with my iPad??

More than likely software rather than hardware casuing the problem. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app at all @Anonymous User ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried this and still no good. I've also tried closing everything down and doing a complete reboot and the picture quality is still dreadful on the iPad but ok on every other device so it can't be broadband or WiFi related. Don't know what else I can try.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you finding this only with one specific channel?
I've been having problems for months with one channel, it's now to the point where you physically can't watch it as there is no sound or it crackles and crashes.