cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass required

I purchased the Sky sports mobile pass (monthly) and it shows in my accounts that i have the pass, but everytime i go to select a channel to view on sky sports it says "Pass Required"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

@Tony-Dcan you reset @Anonymous User devices or would jumping over to live chat be a better option if there is no device swaps left this month ?

I can certainly do it yeah @schnapps 

Give me 5 @Anonymous User 🙂

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I purchased the Sky sports mobile pass (monthly) and it shows in my accounts that i have the pass, but everytime i go to select a channel to view on sky sports it says "Pass Required"?

What specific channel are you trying to watch in the Sports Pass @Anonymous User and what kind of phone is it? Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I've tried all of them as I know you are limited to certain channels with that pass, but not even sky sports news works.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've tried all of the channels as I know I'm limited to certain channels with that pass. But I've even tried sky sports news and have the same problem 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I've tried all of the channels as I know I'm limited to certain channels with that pass. But I've even tried sky sports news and have the same problem 

Hi @Anonymous User What kind of phone are you using?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Huawei p20 pro (android)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Somebody else on the forum had a similar issue with their mobile sports pass and i think they resolved it by signing out of the NowTV App, then they deleted the App, then switched the power off to their phone, then switched the phone back on again, download the NowTV App again from their Apps Store, then re signed back into the App with the same details that they used to check the pass in My Account > Passes & Vouchers on the NowTV website.

Worth a shot if you haven't tried it already.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've just signed out and deleted the app and reinstalled it again, but no I'm getting the error message "device limit reached" so I've checked my devices in my account and I have no devices connected in there? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-Dcan you reset @Anonymous User devices or would jumping over to live chat be a better option if there is no device swaps left this month ?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

I can certainly do it yeah @schnapps 

Give me 5 @Anonymous User 🙂