cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass Required / You need a pass to start watching

Hi all!

Today I bought a Sky Sports Mobile Month pass for NowTV but whenever I try use the app on my iPhone or iPad it says that I don't have a pass. When I go to 'My Account' it tries to fetch a pass but it stops immediately after.

Clearly I have paid for this service so it is strange that the app doesn't recognise this. 

What can I do about this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Mobile pass only works on a smartphone (not tablet).

Also with a Mobile Sports Pass you are only entitled to watch 5 number Sky Sports channels only which are Premier League, NFL (Action) Arena, Racing (Horses) and News.

Have you tried any of these five channels using the NowTV App (not internet browser) on your phone ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Mobile pass only works on a smartphone (not tablet).

Also with a Mobile Sports Pass you are only entitled to watch 5 number Sky Sports channels only which are Premier League, NFL (Action) Arena, Racing (Horses) and News.

Have you tried any of these five channels using the NowTV App (not internet browser) on your phone ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am facing the same problem.I have installed the Now Tv app and I am trying to watch IPL match(Sky Sports),I get the message-Pass Required / You need a pass to start watching

Regards,

Sukh

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have a Mobile Sports Pass, then you won't be able to watch the IPL cricket, which is on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Cricket.

The Mobile pass only covers five channels which is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing & News using the NowTV App on a smartphone.

To watch cricket you would need a full NowTV day or month Sports Pass.

Have a read of this about the NowTV Sports Passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just purchased, no mention of only five channels before payment, yet I only really watch the PGA Tour for golf, cancelled my renewal. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is on "My Passes" within my account. 

Get Sports Pass£5.99 a month
Watch 5 Sky Sports channels on smartphones - with no contract.

All talking about the Mobile pass. 
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help