cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Parental pin not working on iPad app

Since the new update on the iPad now tv app, the parental control pin doesn’t work. Even with a reset of the pin, reclose and open app the pin is always deemed as incorrect. I have had to go into the website to remove my parental pin so I can watch my program.

13 REPLIES 13
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Just tried this and I'm not having any issue myself. What's the version of the app you have on your iPad (you can check this from the My Account screen on the app)?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello 

i have turned the parental control back on and it still doesn’t work.

i have deleted app - now won’t let me sign in, doesn’t recognise my email address as a user. It works on my phone and via safari 

so cheked version of iPad and updated that to 11.3

still doesn’t let me log in.

i have version 9.1.0 of the now tv app

phone is running on same version 

it was working fine last night and until the upgrade of the iPad software after the problem started I hadn’t changed anything.

what can I do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same problem. Was there a fix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On iPad I can only after three numbers when try to enter fourth number of pin just states incorrect pin. I know it isn’t as just used same pin on the now tv box! What is the fix?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Since the new update on the iPad now tv app, the parental control pin doesn’t work. Even with a reset of the pin, reclose and open app the pin is always deemed as incorrect. I have had to go into the website to remove my parental pin so I can watch my program.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue since recent update, any fixes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also now getting the same thing. I didn't update the app. It happened after I paused a movie and then tubed the ipad screen off. 

Any fix, please? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I had an update getting this now too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also getting this issue. Reset the pin twice and it keeps rejecting it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Logging out of the app and then back in actually resolved this issue for me.