cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Nowtv app won't play on my Android tablet

Same issue....Error code 10 on Lenovo Tab2......Come on NowTV what's going on!!!!!!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Now tv wont let me log in on app on now tv box but will let me log in on computer site 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Yayyyyy all working now

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Okay Maya1. Good. How did you get things working then?

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I have an android time 2 tablet and for some reason it won't let me watch films it says my tablet has been altered but nothings been done to it and works on my other tablet 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

@jack210 wrote:

I have an android time 2 tablet and for some reason it won't let me watch films it says my tablet has been altered but nothings been done to it and works on my other tablet 

It is most probably using a rooted version of android

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@jack210 wrote:

@jack210 To add to GaryL's post, was your tablet bought in the UK or abroad? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have the same problem and the chat line people  cannot solve. What should I do? Not fair that I should pay for a service I cannot access

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 2

@nigelfarren

Hi Nigel

You may not know this but if your tablet has been modified, e.g. jail broken, the NowTV app will not play on it and there is nothing further you can do.

I don't know if you bought your tablet pre-jail broken, i.e. like some Chinese made models, or had it modified, either way NowTV does not/will not work on jail broken tablets or smart phones.

Sorry

UK Bob

PS. If you had your tablet modified then maybe you can get a repair shop to return it back to it's pre-modified state.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi I have a VK World T6 running Android 5.1. As far as I'm aware its rooted. Its saying NowTV wont run on this nmachine as it has been modified.
Can you help pls?

Ta!

0 Thanks