@Esem66 have you tried going into your settings on your phone on to apps and to the Now app and clearing all the data? Then uninstalling the app. Going into my apps where it has remembered apps to delete from there. Switch off phone and back on again. Then try re-installing? You might need chat on hand if it uses up a device slot.
Reported 16April but no fix yet - hope below helps Nowtv (my tablet is Galaxy SM-T520 standard)
What works correctly :
- Nowtv streaming server..BT isp..BT DNS..BT firewall..BT Homehub3..Nowtvbox..TV
- as above but with BT Homehub5
- Nowtv streaming server..O2 isp..O2 DNS..O2 firewall..Galaxy S3 phone (3G)..Nowtv app..Tablet <<< NOWTV NOTE THIS
What gives 0x23 or 0x29 message after making Nowtv selection..loading..connecting..........
- Nowtv streaming server..BT isp..BT DNS..BT firewall..BT Homehub3..Nowtv app..Tablet
- as above with BT Homehub5
It is NOT fixed by restarting, reinstalling app, signing out/in, counting to a million, crossing fingers etc etc ...
I believe it is a problem between the NowTV app and the BT DNS or BT firewall - we users can't fix this.
Will Nowtv please sort out their app to work properly with all isps ?
Well this is a coincidence. I have a galaxy sm-t520. Funnily enough it recently has stopped playing videos from nowtv from the app.
I can cast from the device fine, I can't play anything on the device.
It's not routed and I'm in the UK before you ask.
I think you need to look at your apps compatibility with this tablet. As it doesn't work, not seemingly able to register as a device. It must be a problem at your end. Please can you investigate and fix your compatibility with this tablet.