cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv app won't play on my Android tablet

Sometime ago I used to watch films on my tablet but now that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I have uinstalled and reinstalled, cleared the cache but still getting the same error message: SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT. GIVE IT A MOMENT OR CHECK NOWTV.COM/STATUS FOR UP DATES (ERROR:0 X 29). Is there anything you can do to help? The funny thing is that it works on my phone just not my tablet. The people on live chat were not helpful at all. Thanks.
48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry cannot be of any help as I don't think I ever solved my problem and have since upgraded to tab s5e which works well with new TV.
Hope someone else has the solution.
Regards,
Jim
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app has stopped working on my Google Nexus  tablet. Wondering if this is related to the latest Android update. Very frustrating. It just says app not working, restart.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

Sorry to know about this.

Could you please let us know the current Android version on the tablet?

Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv wont let me log in on app on now tv box but will let me log in on computer site 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issues as everyone else. First error code 9. Reinstalled andnow error code 10. No playback at all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue....Error code 10 on Lenovo Tab2......Come on NowTV what's going on!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yayyyyy all working now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay Maya1. Good. How did you get things working then?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an android time 2 tablet and for some reason it won't let me watch films it says my tablet has been altered but nothings been done to it and works on my other tablet 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have an android time 2 tablet and for some reason it won't let me watch films it says my tablet has been altered but nothings been done to it and works on my other tablet 

It is most probably using a rooted version of android