cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now way to watch on phone after buying monthly pass for sky sports

Just bought for pass for cricket world cup, after login there is no option to watch or add devices. There is a claim that devices should be added automatically when you start watching but there is no option on IOS app to start watching. Clicking on sky channel, I am asked to buy pass which I already did! This is totally rubbish service and app sent to wild without a bit of testing. Seems NOW TV a scam to me

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Did you buy a mobile monthly pass?

This much cheaper option than a full monthly pass is restricted to mobile use, and five channels only, none of which carry the cricket.

See here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Full: All 11 Sky Sports channels

Mobile: 5 Sky Sports channels - Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I bought mobile only and the link was from watch the cricket world cup, so dishonest now TV. I will cancel it as its useless better stick to SKY

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That’s bad, if so.

Can you post the link?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.