cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv on iPad mini 2 iOS 9.2.1 with app version 5.3 not working

Can log in fine on internet browser with the same username and password. However when logging into the app it comes up with, 'Sorry, your sign in details aren't recognised.' Tried deleting and reinstalling app. Tried restoring ipad to factoring and reinstalling all apps, still not working. Im guessing it's an app issue. Help please.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App version 5.2

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞

You mentioned you're able to log in via Browser. Are you logging in via Safari on your iPad or laptop? If you're using a laptop, please sign in and try to play something.

In regards to the app, can you try to change your password to one which doesn't have any special characters? Try to log back in using the app and see what this does.

Birgit

NOW TV Tea,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. I can't sign in on my iPad either. I changed my password and I still can't sign in on the app, but I can on Safari. I don't have my laptop to try it on there. Not happy! 😠

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I forgot to say that I have the latest iOS and version of the app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I've got the same issue. Logged into the site fine but can't login to the app. Absolutely infuriating given the money I pay for the service. Sort it out sky before I cancel!! No I don't have special characters in my password before you ask...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you're not able to login to the app, I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out as soon as possible.

If you reply to that, we can move on from there 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've replied to the email Ryan. Feels like this is some sort of broader iPad app issue as clearly there's a good few folks having the exact same issue. I'm now stuck on holiday without my weekly game of thrones fix. Super unhappy given the money I pay for the service ;(

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'll have a look at your account see if I can spot any issues and then send you a quick email.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team