cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jag2
Occasional Poster

Now tv live chat

Now tv not working due to request to update app all followed and done worked for one day then kept asking for new app done and then blocked out on the same device for a month !! Used live chat and outstanded that the Now tv associate "ended chat " I was very polite ... saved the convo so have proof .. so frustrating
0 Thanks
5 Replies
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Re: Now tv live chat

Hi @Jag2,

That's not good. Especially if your issue has not been resolved. First things first: -

• What device are you using to access and view NOW TV content?
  • What device are you using to access 'live chat'?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Nadine-K
NOW TV Team

@Jag2

Hi Jag, we would need to know is this the new player that you downloaded by any chance ?

Thanks
Nadine-K
The Now TV Team 🙂
0 Thanks
Jag2
Occasional Poster

Yes it was
0 Thanks
yubi
First Poster

internet is not working for 2 days.

what happens? 

0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 2
Mentor 2

@yubi 

First step is always to reboot your router, and see if the service comes back.

If no go, then you need to contact your ISP.

If that is NowTV, there will be a telephone number they have given you to call, likely under My Account/Orders & appointments

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks