cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv iPhone viewing problem

Have a now tv uk account which works fine on my PlayStation, downloaded the app for my iPhone and get the message saying now content currently can’t be viewed in this country, is there something I have to change in settings or any help to this? Still works fine on PlayStation but won’t on iPhone, thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you temporary test the NOW App on your iPhone using mobile data instead of your Router ?

Are you using a different DNS server on your Play Station such has Google DNS for example rather than the ISP DNS setting on your Router ?

Where it sounds to me that the NOW App on your phone is picking up an IP address outside the UK.

I would also double check your regional phone settings are set to UK.

Also maybe type something like "currently can't be viewed in this country" in the Community search box for similar results that may or may not point you in the right direction.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing, make sure the NOW App is downloaded from the Apple UK Apps Store on your iPhone and is not been downloaded from the Republic of Ireland IOS Apps Store.

Sorry i don't own an iPhone or IPad to offer any advice about using these devices.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps @Anonymous User 

As long as your Apple account is set to UK you should be able to download and watch NOW instantly. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help